Thursday 24 November 2011

Today i taught a 4 hour thai massage course ..

To add into my already busy schedule Thurs & Fri this week i have been teaching a 4hour thai massage work shop to the therapists at a spa in Kathmandu! The women are lovely & picked it up relatively quickly, its fun teaching something other than yoga.  The yoga is great but i teach the same sequence to each of my 5 groups so that they get some structure & can remember it when i go next week! I do my best to add a little dance or something to keep each class a little interesting, at least for me!

Being in Kathmandu has proved to me that you can manifest anything you want, at the beginning of the month when i arrived i thought oh no, i haven't got any classes to teach but set my mind on making it happen & now at the end of the month i have almost too many classes & people who want massages every day!  The 5.20am starts & all the micro travel & smog, has meant i am getting a little tired & starting to look forward to the peace & tranquility of Ulpotha (www.ulpotha.com), Sri Lanka. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2800m

2800m